The Confidence and Comfort of Teeth Implants
Are you troubled by your teeth? Discover how dental implants can make you happier with your smile.
The Case for Teeth Implants
If you’re unhappy with your smile, dental implants can restore and refine its natural beauty and function. See, implants hold a replacement tooth or teeth securely in your jaw, such as crowns, dentures, and bridges. These replacement teeth can greatly enhance the look of your smile and its daily function. They’ve become very popular because they fit, feel, and act just like normal teeth while making your smile more attractive. Teeth implants are placed by an implants dentistry specialist and simply require the same care as natural teeth, such as regular brushing, flossing, and professional check-ups and cleanings. While implants tend to cost more than other tooth replacement treatments, many dentists offer financing and accept insurance for more affordable dental implants. And since implants can be longer lasting than other treatment options, they can save you the cost of additional treatments, which shows how affordable dental implants can be over time.
Steps for Successful Teeth Implants
While getting a dental implant demands a few trips to an implants dentistry expert, the extra steps and time are well worth it in the end. The process typically involves these steps:
- A consultation with an implants dentistry specialist including an initial exam, dental imaging, medical history, treatment answers, and discussion of eligibility and options for treatment
- Next, the dental implant is surgically attached to the jawbone
- After this procedure, the implant will begin to bond to the jawbone and grow together to provide a secure foundation for replacement teeth
- Once the implant has fused to the jawbone, a tiny connector is placed on the implant to attach it to the replacement bridge, dentures, or crown
- Then, the replacement tooth or teeth are securely attached to the connector to make your smile the best it can be
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Quail Meadows, call Advanced Dental Care of Quail Meadows today at (352) 533-4159 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Quail Meadows. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Quail Meadows, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Quail Meadows.