CEREC Same-Day Crowns Deliver a Beautiful Smile, Fast
Dentists have restored the beauty and function of damaged teeth with dental crowns for more than a century. Traditionally, it has required at least two office visits to accomplish the task. The first appointment involved preparing the tooth and taking impressions. Patients wore a temporary crown while they waited for the dental lab to construct their permanent crown and send it back to the dentist. The new crown was placed at the second appointment. Today’s advanced CEREC® technology allows your dentist to design and produce dental crowns in the office while you wait. In many cases, the entire process takes approximately an hour.
Your same-day CEREC crowns are made by your dentist, who creates them using a cutting-edge CAD/CAM computer and milling machine. CEREC units have been developed and perfected for more than 30 years, and they’ve assisted in more than 28 million restorations worldwide. The long-term survival rate of CEREC restorations is documented at 95 percent.
Here are six more great advantages of choosing CEREC crowns for your next crown placement.
- Because treatment is performed chairside, less of your natural tooth has to be removed to accommodate your new dental crowns.
- Three-dimensional digital imaging and editing enable your dentist to create a perfect fit in less time and with fewer steps.
- There is no need for a temporary crown, so you won’t have a sensitive, unsealed tooth.
- The cost of CEREC treatment is comparable to placement of traditional porcelain dental crowns. Plus, your insurance may cover the cost.
- CEREC crowns are typically made of high-quality, natural-looking porcelain, but other materials such as gold are also available. Because they are fashioned from a single piece of porcelain, they are more durable than lab-made dental crowns.
- With CEREC crowns, you can have a gorgeous smile almost instantly. Find a registered CEREC dentist in Quail Meadows today to learn more.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Quail Meadows, call Advanced Dental Care of Quail Meadows today at (352) 533-4159 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Quail Meadows. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Quail Meadows, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Quail Meadows.